Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crown Royal, YOU BASTARD!!

You looked so hot in your sleek, purple velvet robe, and when you slipped it off, your amber body roused my senses. To taste you was bliss, and this is how you repay me. The complete inability to ingest solid foods, and the creation of a barricade in my head that blocks Tylenol.
I had forgotten why I had given up the Crown in my earlier years, that is until my 43rd birthday yesterday and a free shot given to me at my local bar....hook, line and sinker. When I think about it, perhaps it wasn't that beautiful Canadian beverage that did the damage, perhaps it was the nasty light beer in combination with said beauty.
So with that in mind, I have but one question for you Miss Royal....are you free this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment