Friday, December 10, 2010

Site Overhaul

It's been a little over a week and I was already bored, (as were, I'm sure, the 3 other visitors to my site) with the look and layout. So, after much scouring of the web for FREE Blogger templates, I came up with this beauty. I have a feeling this one will be a keeper as I really have no desire to go through that entire fucking process again...XML is not my friend and, in fact, the implementation of it within the site made me scream out like a long-suffering tourettes patient.
Anyways, I hope you all like the new look, and expect some new content soon. It is after all, called The Inked Writer, not The Fat, Lazy Non-Writing Bastard (although looking at that, it does kinda sound groovy).

1 comments:

Fisheye said...

When you aren't writing your could call it "The Illustrated Illiterate"....

Post a Comment