Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Behind These Eyes Of Sleep

Regular visitors to this space will know that I am working on updating a bunch of my older fiction pieces and slapping them together into a self-published book that I hope to have finished in the next few months (no later than the end of June).

Well, I am pleased to report that some progress has been made, and that the title and cover are now pretty much set. I wanted a title that represented the genesis of a lot of my ideas, dreams. Believe it or not, the title actually sprung up in one of my little nighttime flights of slumbered fancy. "Behind These Eyes Of Sleep." The title sounded very familiar to me, but upon doing an extensive Google search, I cannot find anything that matches. If anyone has heard that title before, let me know and I'll find a way to tweak it. Below is the finished (I think) cover, and my plan for today is to update 2 pieces and start work on a previously unwritten 3rd.....now if Zuma Blitz would just stop calling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment