Saturday, March 5, 2011

Storybird Freedom

While doing the whole stumbleupon thing recently, I came across a cool little website called Storybird. The website encourages collaborative storybook submissions from writers and artists. How it basically works is that aspiring writers check out the artists galleries and put words to their pictures. Even if you don't write or know how to draw a stick man, it's still a great place to spend a couple of hours getting lost in the great stories and artwork.

Every month, the site hosts a competition with a theme. The winner gets a Kindle plus a number of hard cover versions of their book. I decided to have a go at this month's (freedom is the theme), despite it being a genre and style that I am horribly unfamiliar with. Check out my submission, and be sure to let me know what you think.

Freedom Is...... click here to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment