Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stumble The Love.......PLEASE!!

There are many occasions whilst rambling on here that I really feel like I am talking to myself. Not that that is anything particularly surprising, I've been doing it for years in my head, but when you actually write little blurbs for the consumption of others, that feeling becomes even stranger and a lot more depressing.

How can you, the reader of my tripe, help get others to come here and read? Easy, just click the stumble button on the right of the page (only if you read a post you particularly like) and it will be shared with 13 million other stumblers, although not all of them will come here of course as that would more than likely crash my blogger account as well as a couple of small countries in Asia.

So don't be afraid, click that little button, show this blog some love......go on, you know you want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment