Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bangers & Mash Update

I thought that this week off work would mean a big chunk of Bangers & Mash being written, but actual paying writing gigs have stalled the process, with only about 200 words of chapter 4 getting onto paper (well, memory stick). The coast looks clear today though, so I am going to try and crank out 2 more chapters which will take me to about one third done.....I have also started writing, in my head of course, their second adventure, The Wind Demon Of Wisteria, featuring the evil villain, Heinz Bacchus Benz.
Other than the writing, there has been some progress made on the B&M front, with the book cover done, and a little teaser video set up....check them both out and let me know what you think...

video

1 comments:

debbie said...

Hi John

I have a number of articles I need writing. I actually found you on Fiverr, but thought as there are more than just one or two articles, it might be better to order directly of you?

The articles are mainly based on weight loss. I am not terribly fussy and I promise I won't be a pain to deal with.

If you are interested, my email address is assistjm(at)gmail.com

Thank you
debbie

Post a Comment