Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Half Price Summer Sale

As a Scotsman, it galls me to have to part with money in any way, shape, or form, but I have made an exception for all the lovely folks that take the time to visit my blog. I have included my collection of short horror fiction, Behind These Eyes Of Sleep, in the Smashwords Summer Sale. You can now have it for the low, low price of $1...... get it while you can, and please don't worry that the price is so ridiculously low that any profits I make from the sales will do nothing to help feed my family......sigh!!

I kid, of course. There are some great writers over at Smashwords, and the prices are great. Just follow this link to be taken to my book page where you will find the download link and half-price code....enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment