Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wanted : Personal Assistant

This would be a fairly straightforward gig for the successful applicant. All that is required is to answer the messages I receive at fiverr.com, and make sure I take my medication....simple.

I kid, I kid, but this little writing gig has exploded more than I ever thought it would. I have pumped out 13 articles in the past 24 hours, and now have a head full of useless information (to me at least), that won't go away. It's very rewarding to get that $5 cha-ching sound with every finished blurb, but the stress of having to deal with the customers is terrible (interaction is not my strong suit), and waiting to see if they actually liked what I wrote is unbearable.

Before you know it, I'll be hiring myself to write about high blood pressure and stomach ulcers. Truth be told, I am actually enjoying this whole thing. It feels good to be writing on a daily basis, and, thus far at least, everyone seems pleased with my output. Writing daily can only help improve my craft (God that sounds pretentious), and will help me get better in the long run.

So, for those of you visiting from fiverr, contemplating using my services, bring it on. I'll be right here waiting, pepto bismol and blood pressure cuff in hand.

1 comments:

Jyoti Mishra said...

Keep writing..
really writing is fun and it help us in many ways.

Post a Comment