Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fancy Yourself As A Writer?

As someone who makes their living from writing, I am always looking at news ways of generating income from the nonsense that I scribble. With that said, I think I have come across a really good one. It's called Info Barrel
and you can pretty much write about anything that your little heart desires. There are no up front payments, but everything that you write is monetized in a way that can pay you via ad clicks and the like.
If you fancy joining, you can do so by clicking here.

Here are a couple of examples of what I have put up so far. My goal over there is to write about stuff that I find interesting, especially given that the majority of my time is spent writing content for other folks on subjects that I ordinarily wouldn't write about.

The first one is about the current state of the Academy Awards, and how they have changed over the years. You can visit that one by clicking here.
The other article is one of my little true story pieces about my wife and I on a mystical quest to find a good Irish Pub in our area, and you can read that one by clicking here

Enjoy the reads, and sign up if you fancy. If you do choose to be a part of the site, look for me over there under the name inkedwriter and I'll do my best to pimp whatever you write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment