Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Child Of The 80's

I have spent the last few days listening to my fully-loaded iPod and reminiscing about the magical days of the 80's.

Those were the day when I had hair, and when I looked down I could still see my feet. My music of choice back then was the New Wave sounds, where sythesizers bleeped and blooped out some of the greatest music ever created.

Whenever one of those tunes hits my stereo, I can't help but leap off the couch - ok, I get up gingerly to the accompaniment of cracking bones - and launch into some of my signature 80's dance moves. An example of said move can be seen in the video below:


Since it was well past time to get another lens up over at Squidoo, I decided to pause the tribute to bacon article that I was working on and deliver an 80's tribute piece. Please take a moment to click on over and read while I ice down my back and knees after listening to The Reflex by Duran Duran for the 4th consecutive time.

2 comments:

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Buy Contact Lenses said...

What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

Post a Comment